HealthcarePays – A Healthcare Payment Network Governed by The Industry
HealthcarePays is a national healthcare payment network that simplifies the movement of money and payment information among health plans, healthcare providers, intermediaries and clearinghouses, and financial services participants. The secure network is highly cost effective and fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act and other state and federal laws.
HealthcarePays is governed by its owners, the constituents of healthcare. This ensures the network has appropriate oversight and transparency, while providing all the participants in the industry with the opportunity to participate in a national payment infrastructure that will cut healthcare payment costs dramatically – saving the industry billions.
- Stop #healthcare waste and #fraud with our real time alerts. bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- Did you know we offer free ERA & EFT re-association and payments to providers? Join our network to get yours: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- We serve #healthcare payers, providers and intermediaries. See how we can help your organization: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- We #reform #healthcare by solving payment inefficiencies. Learn more: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- We provide true transparency across the #healthcare payment system. Find out how: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- HealthcarePays is a national payment network reforming the #healthcare industry. Learn more about us: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- MT @HealthPayer 3 Cost-Control Strategies: Price Transparency, Reference Pricing, New Delivery/Payment Models ow.ly/ysR42 #ACA posted on Twitter
- We are the 1st national healthcare payment network. Learn how we’re helping the U.S. #healthcare industry. bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- NY Doctor accused of committing $12M in #healthcare #fraud ow.ly/yu54e via @uticaOD #Waste&Abuse posted on Twitter
- National Physician Group Sued by Feds for Overbilling #Medicare & #Medicaid ow.ly/ysJc4 by @BloombergNews #FalseClaimsAct posted on Twitter
We’re introducing a new model for healthcare payments, and an opportunity for health plans to participate with employers and providers to solve the industry’s most pressing challenges.
At its most fundamental, employers and their employees fund the healthcare industry. Our model gives these important stakeholders the ability to have oversight into how each dollar is spent.
Providers shouldn’t have to pay unnecessary fees. That’s why we offer Basic, Enhanced and Deluxe options. Providers select the level of service based on individual revenue cycle management needs.
We are working on solving some of the healthcare industry’s most difficult financial challenges. Our goal: help Medicare and Medicaid fight waste and fraud. State projects are underway.