HealthcarePays – A Healthcare Payment Network Governed by The Industry
HealthcarePays is a national healthcare payment network that simplifies the movement of money and payment information among health plans, healthcare providers, intermediaries and clearinghouses, and financial services participants. The secure network is highly cost effective and fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act and other state and federal laws.
HealthcarePays is governed by its owners, the constituents of healthcare. This ensures the network has appropriate oversight and transparency, while providing all the participants in the industry with the opportunity to participate in a national payment infrastructure that will cut healthcare payment costs dramatically – saving the industry billions.
- We are saving the #healthcare industry billions with our payment network. See how you fit in:bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- Former state employee embezzles $1M from Louisiana’s Medicaid program ow.ly/Du8hi via @theadvocatebr #HHS #HealthcareFraud posted on Twitter
- Auditors Report: TX #Medicaid #fraud investigations deemed ineffective ow.ly/CWbm3 by @statesman (requires login) posted on Twitter
- 7 doctors charged in medical kickback scheme ow.ly/Du83H by @njdotcom #StarkAct #Waste&Abuse #Fraud posted on Twitter
- We provide true transparency across the #healthcare payment system. Find out how:bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- Medical services company owner sentenced to 5.5 yrs & order to pay $2M+ in restitution to #CMS ow.ly/Du7iI by @WCTV #Fraud posted on Twitter
- Billing compliance problems results in hospital owing $1M settlement ow.ly/Du7HB by @InsNewsNet #healthcare #payments posted on Twitter
- Owner of Detroit home #healthcare agencies pleads guilty to $22M #Medicare #fraud ring ow.ly/Du79M via @crainsdetroit posted on Twitter
- HealthcarePays is a national payment network reforming the #healthcare industry. Learn more about us: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- FBI: Principal of Shell Company Pleads Guilty in Multi-Million-Dollar #Healthcare Fraud Scheme ow.ly/Du70z #HHS #Medicare posted on Twitter
We’re introducing a new model for healthcare payments, and an opportunity for health plans to participate with employers and providers to solve the industry’s most pressing challenges.
At its most fundamental, employers and their employees fund the healthcare industry. Our model gives these important stakeholders the ability to have oversight into how each dollar is spent.
Providers shouldn’t have to pay unnecessary fees. That’s why we offer Basic, Enhanced and Deluxe options. Providers select the level of service based on individual revenue cycle management needs.
We are working on solving some of the healthcare industry’s most difficult financial challenges. Our goal: help Medicare and Medicaid fight waste and fraud. State projects are underway.