HealthcarePays – A Healthcare Payment Network Governed by The Industry
HealthcarePays is a national healthcare payment network that simplifies the movement of money and information among health plans, healthcare providers, intermediaries and clearinghouses, and banks. The secure network is highly cost effective and fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act and other state and federal laws.
HealthcarePays is governed by its owners, the constituents of healthcare. This ensures the network has appropriate oversight and transparency, while providing all the participants in the industry with the opportunity to participate in a national payment infrastructure that will cut healthcare payment costs dramatically – saving the industry billions.
- AK claim processing system blamed for $200M #Medicaid #payment backlog bit.ly/MU3TUs via @FierceHealth #healthcare posted on Twitter
- Did you know we offer free ERA & EFT re-association and payments to providers? Join our network to get yours: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- FL Hospital settles #fraud case with #DOJ for $85 million bit.ly/1mZADw5 by @orlandosentinel #healthcare #StarkLaw #Waste&Fraud posted on Twitter
- #HHS 2015 budget tags $1.8 Billion for health IT bit.ly/1g5IiUm by @HITNewsTweet #Healthcare #technology posted on Twitter
- 6 charged in $2.98 million #healthcare #Fraud scheme bit.ly/1cdWR96 via @KCStar #Fraud&Waste posted on Twitter
- We serve #healthcare payers, providers and intermediaries. See how we can help your organization: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- #CMS aims to improve #Medicare Recovery Audit Contractor program bit.ly/NC2O4s via @modrnhealthcr #RAC #Healthcare #Payments posted on Twitter
- We #reform #healthcare by solving payment inefficiencies. Learn more: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- #DOJ & #HHS Recover Record $4.3 Billion bit.ly/1f2mWaC by @complianceweek #Fraud recoveries growing from $2B to $4.3B in 6 yrs. posted on Twitter
- #Healthcare #Fraud Cases Follow Common Pattern by Targeting Areas with Little Oversight bit.ly/1fLyZEC via @crainsdetroit posted on Twitter
We’re introducing a new model for healthcare payments, and an opportunity for health plans to participate with employers and providers to solve the industry’s most pressing challenges.
At its most fundamental, employers and their employees fund the healthcare industry. Our model gives these important stakeholders the ability to have oversight into how each dollar is spent.
We don’t think providers should have to pay fees to receive their money for providing care. That’s why we offer basic remittance and payments to/from anyone – free of charge.
We are working on solving some of the healthcare industry’s most difficult financial challenges. Our goal: help Medicare and Medicaid fight waste and fraud. State projects are underway.