HealthcarePays – A Healthcare Payment Network Governed by The Industry
HealthcarePays is a national healthcare payment network that simplifies the movement of money and payment information among health plans, healthcare providers, intermediaries and clearinghouses, and financial services participants. The secure network is highly cost effective and fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act and other state and federal laws.
HealthcarePays is governed by its owners, the constituents of healthcare. This ensures the network has appropriate oversight and transparency, while providing all the participants in the industry with the opportunity to participate in a national payment infrastructure that will cut healthcare payment costs dramatically – saving the industry billions.
- MT @emilybazar Check Out #CoveredCA's Enrollment Stats Released ow.ly/vUgbO by @CoveredCA#ACA #Healthcare posted on Twitter
- Analysis: Doctors charged with #fraud received $17M from #Medicare ow.ly/vUrMt by @thehill #CMS #ACA #Waste&Fraud posted on Twitter
- We provide true transparency across the #healthcare payment system. Find out how: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- 8 FL Patients Indicted in $12.5M home healthcare scam wtim.es/1kEUsWm by @WashTimes #HHS #Medicare #healthcarefraud posted on Twitter
- HealthcarePays is a national payment network reforming the #healthcare industry. Learn more about us: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- Warding off #fraud suits after #CMS data release ow.ly/vUMdH by @HFNewsTweet Our network brings transparency to #healthcare. posted on Twitter
- Lawyers start mining data for #Medicare #fraud clues ow.ly/vUudh by @Reuters Our network provides oversight & transparency. posted on Twitter
- RT @WSJ Data Scientists Tackle Fraudsters Bilking #Medicare on.wsj.com/OLlX3S (requires login) #CMS #HHS #Waste&Fraud posted on Twitter
- We are the 1st national healthcare payment network. Learn how we’re helping the U.S. #healthcare industry. bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- RT @Reuters U.S. government rolls back proposed Medicare Advantage cut reut.rs/1hUOQWM #CMS posted on Twitter
We’re introducing a new model for healthcare payments, and an opportunity for health plans to participate with employers and providers to solve the industry’s most pressing challenges.
At its most fundamental, employers and their employees fund the healthcare industry. Our model gives these important stakeholders the ability to have oversight into how each dollar is spent.
Providers shouldn’t have to pay unnecessary fees. That’s why we offer Basic, Enhanced and Deluxe options. Providers select the level of service based on individual revenue cycle management needs.
We are working on solving some of the healthcare industry’s most difficult financial challenges. Our goal: help Medicare and Medicaid fight waste and fraud. State projects are underway.