HealthcarePays – A Healthcare Payment Network Governed by The Industry
HealthcarePays is a national healthcare payment network that simplifies the movement of money and payment information among health plans, healthcare providers, intermediaries and clearinghouses, and financial services participants. The secure network is highly cost effective and fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act and other state and federal laws.
HealthcarePays is governed by its owners, the constituents of healthcare. This ensures the network has appropriate oversight and transparency, while providing all the participants in the industry with the opportunity to participate in a national payment infrastructure that will cut healthcare payment costs dramatically – saving the industry billions.
- We serve #healthcare payers, providers and intermediaries. See how we can help your organization: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- FL healthcare exec sentenced to prison for $7M Medicare fraud ow.ly/EyBTU by @HealthLeaders #CMS HealthcareFraud posted on Twitter
- HHS audit: Hospitals received $14M in #Medicare #overpayments medical devices ow.ly/EyBNK via @WashTimes HT @NHCAA #Fraud posted on Twitter
- We are the 1st national healthcare payment network. Learn how we’re helping the U.S.#healthcare industry. bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- Detriot Doctor pleads guilty for role in $19M #healthcare #fraud scheme ow.ly/EyByg by @TheOaklandPress #Waste&Abuse posted on Twitter
- Visiting Nurse Services to pay $35M to settle #Medicaid fraud suit ow.ly/EyBcx via @capitalnewyork #Fraud #Healthcare posted on Twitter
- Meet the #healthcare leaders running our company and reforming the industry: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- MT @sarahcwestwood #Healthcare provider defrauded #Medicare twice, but #HHS won't shut it down ow.ly/EyAZz via @dcexaminer posted on Twitter
- Nashville-based home health care provider to pay $25M in Medicare settlement ow.ly/Eyj4k via @Tennessean #HHS #overbilling posted on Twitter
- Follow the money: Healthcare #fraud cases showing symptoms of a growing problem ow.ly/EyiXH by @dcexaminer #Waste&Abuse posted on Twitter
We’re introducing a new model for healthcare payments, and an opportunity for health plans to participate with employers and providers to solve the industry’s most pressing challenges.
At its most fundamental, employers and their employees fund the healthcare industry. Our model gives these important stakeholders the ability to have oversight into how each dollar is spent.
Providers shouldn’t have to pay unnecessary fees. That’s why we offer Basic, Enhanced and Deluxe options. Providers select the level of service based on individual revenue cycle management needs.
We are working on solving some of the healthcare industry’s most difficult financial challenges. Our goal: help Medicare and Medicaid fight waste and fraud. State projects are underway.