HealthcarePays – A Healthcare Payment Network Governed by The Industry
HealthcarePays is a national healthcare payment network that simplifies the movement of money and payment information among health plans, healthcare providers, intermediaries and clearinghouses, and financial services participants. The secure network is highly cost effective and fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act and other state and federal laws.
HealthcarePays is governed by its owners, the constituents of healthcare. This ensures the network has appropriate oversight and transparency, while providing all the participants in the industry with the opportunity to participate in a national payment infrastructure that will cut healthcare payment costs dramatically – saving the industry billions.
- Wishing you health, happiness and prosperity in the upcoming New Year from @HealthcarePays! posted on Twitter
- We serve #healthcare payers, providers and intermediaries. See how we can help your organization: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- Research Foundation to Pay $3.75M to Settle Claims it Falsified #Medicaid Audits ow.ly/GbBdKvia @timesunion #reimbursements posted on Twitter
- We #reform #healthcare by solving payment inefficiencies. Learn more: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- Pharmacy fraud cases brought to light across the country ow.ly/GlSBL via @HealthPayer #Healthcare #Fraud posted on Twitter
- We provide true transparency across the #healthcare payment system. Find out how:bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- VA doc sentenced to 10-yrs & ordered to pay $5.47M in restitutions for #healthcare #fraud schemehttp://ow.ly/Gm6vs by @dallasnews posted on Twitter
- FL crackdowns on #fraud involving therapeutic services ow.ly/Gm86L via @HealthPayer #falseclaims #healthcare posted on Twitter
- Stop #healthcare waste and #fraud with our real time alerts. bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- $56 Million Medicare fraud scheme mastermind & doctor plead guilty in court ow.ly/Gbxlo via @HealthLeaders #CMS #DOJ posted on Twitter
We’re introducing a new model for healthcare payments, and an opportunity for health plans to participate with employers and providers to solve the industry’s most pressing challenges.
At its most fundamental, employers and their employees fund the healthcare industry. Our model gives these important stakeholders the ability to have oversight into how each dollar is spent.
Providers shouldn’t have to pay unnecessary fees. That’s why we offer Basic, Enhanced and Deluxe options. Providers select the level of service based on individual revenue cycle management needs.
We are working on solving some of the healthcare industry’s most difficult financial challenges. Our goal: help Medicare and Medicaid fight waste and fraud. State projects are underway.