HealthcarePays – A Healthcare Payment Network Governed by The Industry
HealthcarePays is a national healthcare payment network that simplifies the movement of money and payment information among health plans, healthcare providers, intermediaries and clearinghouses, and financial services participants. The secure network is highly cost effective and fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act and other state and federal laws.
HealthcarePays is governed by its owners, the constituents of healthcare. This ensures the network has appropriate oversight and transparency, while providing all the participants in the industry with the opportunity to participate in a national payment infrastructure that will cut healthcare payment costs dramatically – saving the industry billions.
- Meet the #healthcare leaders running our company and reforming the industry: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- $14.4M Medicare fraud conviction sends FL clinic owner to prison for 11 yrs ow.ly/FV5t1 via @TB_Times #healthcare #fraud posted on Twitter
- TX Man Sentenced to 13 Yrs & Ordered to Pay $1.2M Following a #MedicareFraud Conviction ow.ly/FV5ai via @theadvocatebr posted on Twitter
- We are proud to count several #healthcare & financial industry experts among our advisory board. Meet them all: bitly.com/SNvMwZ posted on Twitter
- Check out how we are simplifying the #healthcare #payment system: ow.ly/ApNPu posted on Twitter
- Feds obtained $5.69B in settlements & judgments from #FalseClaimsAct enforcement this year ow.ly/FV43E by @HealthPayer #Fraud posted on Twitter
- AK Home-health provider to pay state $1.5M to settle Medicaid #fraud charges ow.ly/FV3s0 by @adndotcom #Waste&Abuse posted on Twitter
- FL Husband & Wife Team Charged in $3M Medicare #Fraud Scheme ow.ly/FV3gQ by @orlandosentinel #FalseClaims posted on Twitter
- Did you know we offer free ERA & EFT re-association and payments to providers? Join our network to get yours: bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- MA man convicted of submitting $27M in fraudulent home health claims to #Medicare ow.ly/FV2QJ by @metrowestdaily #Fraud posted on Twitter
We’re introducing a new model for healthcare payments, and an opportunity for health plans to participate with employers and providers to solve the industry’s most pressing challenges.
At its most fundamental, employers and their employees fund the healthcare industry. Our model gives these important stakeholders the ability to have oversight into how each dollar is spent.
Providers shouldn’t have to pay unnecessary fees. That’s why we offer Basic, Enhanced and Deluxe options. Providers select the level of service based on individual revenue cycle management needs.
We are working on solving some of the healthcare industry’s most difficult financial challenges. Our goal: help Medicare and Medicaid fight waste and fraud. State projects are underway.