HealthcarePays – A Healthcare Payment Network Governed by The Industry
HealthcarePays is a national healthcare payment network that simplifies the movement of money and payment information among health plans, healthcare providers, intermediaries and clearinghouses, and financial services participants. The secure network is highly cost effective and fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act and other state and federal laws.
HealthcarePays is governed by its owners, the constituents of healthcare. This ensures the network has appropriate oversight and transparency, while providing all the participants in the industry with the opportunity to participate in a national payment infrastructure that will cut healthcare payment costs dramatically – saving the industry billions.
- We are saving the #healthcare industry billions with our payment network. See how you fit in:bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- Home #Healthcare Owner Ordered to Pay $6 Million in Restitution for #Medicare #Fraud Scheme ow.ly/Bp4xW by @WPLGLocal10 posted on Twitter
- #DOJ Suit Alleges Surgeon and Implant Distributors of Defrauding Medicare ow.ly/BrWuH via @WSJ (requires login) #Fraud&Waste posted on Twitter
- RT @HealthPayer The challenge of home care fraud & abuse ow.ly/Bs0rM Our network provides oversight & transparency. #CMS #ACA posted on Twitter
- Stop #healthcare waste and #fraud with our real time alerts. bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- We provide true transparency across the #healthcare payment system. Find out how:bit.ly/RijuLF posted on Twitter
- Atlanta dental clinics accused of using refugee children for #Medicaid #fraud ow.ly/Bp4r0 via @wsbtv #Waste&Abuse #healthcare posted on Twitter
- RT @ FierceHealth State miscalculated #Medicaid incentive payments, must repay feds almost $1.8M ow.ly/BoRrJ #HHS #Healthcare posted on Twitter
- Check out how we are simplifying the #healthcare #payment system: ow.ly/ApNPu posted on Twitter
- MT @HealthPayer Analyzing connections helps untangle #healthcare #fraud webs ow.ly/BolpL We help stop fraud with alerts! posted on Twitter
We’re introducing a new model for healthcare payments, and an opportunity for health plans to participate with employers and providers to solve the industry’s most pressing challenges.
At its most fundamental, employers and their employees fund the healthcare industry. Our model gives these important stakeholders the ability to have oversight into how each dollar is spent.
Providers shouldn’t have to pay unnecessary fees. That’s why we offer Basic, Enhanced and Deluxe options. Providers select the level of service based on individual revenue cycle management needs.
We are working on solving some of the healthcare industry’s most difficult financial challenges. Our goal: help Medicare and Medicaid fight waste and fraud. State projects are underway.